1.62 - 3 April 2021
- Enhancement: TX and TN interpretation in METAR and TAF
1.61 - 28 March 2021
- Optimization: optimize SQL-Server requests for airport location
- Enhancement: added FIRs to airports
- Fixed bug: Resolve FIR name on NOTAMs
1.60 - 27 March 2021
- Optimization: optimized the retrieval of METAR and TAF using async calls to 3 service providers
- Enhancement: upgraded all the NuGet packages to their latest version
- Fixed bug: chose a different service provider for NOTAM retrieal. FAA.gov no longer supports the txt retrieval, but rather uses JMS
- Feature: Added the list of airports (no more than that)
- Feature: Added worldwide METAR and TAF retrieval (cached for Belgium on-line for the rest of the world
- Configuration: upgraded to .NET 4.8
- Bug fixes: minor bug fixes with respect to error logging and webclient timeouts
- Bug fixes: fixed the bootstrap layout for METAR and TAF decomposition
- Optimization: rearranged the menu-items
- Optimization: added the FMxxxx (From), WSxxx (Wind Shear) and xSM (Statute miles) interpretations to the METAR and TAF interpreters
- Optimization: rewrote the CSV-import of flight records in the pilot section (restricted access)
- Discontinued functionality: deleted the droneLogbook import feature
- WARNING: the AIP is seriously out-of-date!
1.50 - 15 April 2018
- Optimization: separated GIS models and calculations into a separate project/assembly
- Enhancement: upgraded to Bootstrap 4
- Feature: implemented static map feature based on WMS tile server
- Feature: VLOS interactive map (mission planner)
- Configuration: updated .Net Framework to version 4.7.1
- Configuration: upgraded leaflet.js to version 1.3.1
1.26 - 21 December 2017
- Enhancement (pilot section): PDF-version of the RPAS and pilot logbooks, according to the Belgian law
- Enhancement: NOTAM: applicable area (interpretation) shown on interactive map (navigation warnings only)
1.25 - 11 December 2017
- Enhancement: Administrators can view the application log on-line
1.24 - 09 December 2017
- Bug fix: Erroneous NOTAMs contained retrieval status data at the end of the G-field (upper limit). This data is now dismissed
1.23 - 06 December 2017
- Enhancement: Display old OPMET, but with a warning (thus avoiding confusion on the proper operation of the website)
- Enahncement: Display twilight data with sunrise and sunset
- Configuration: Invalidate cached OPMET after 28 days to avoid re-display of an OPMET that is one month old (28 days <== February)
1.22 - 05 December 2017
- Fixed bug: Conversion between kt, km/h and m/s was wrong.
- Fixed bug: Sunrise / sunset time (UTC) was considered local time on server and thus re-converted a second time
1.21 - 27 November 2017
- Fixed bug: date parsing (pilot logs) failed on American servers (globalization issue)
- Enhancement: on/off switches on AIP-overview
1.20 - 17 November 2017
- Enhancement: caching of METAR and TAF data in database
- Enhancement: OPMET/Meteo page now always shows the latest avaialable OPMET (compared to the one when the page loaded)
- Enhancement: Current UTC date and time on OPMET/Meteo page
- Enhancement: asynchronous METAR and TAF retrieval from three sources and comparison for most recent data cache
- Enhancement: optimize codebase for TAF and METAR into WeatherController (unified codebase)
- Enhancement: cache sunrise-sunset.org data in database
- Import log files (pilot section) -indifferentially- from DroneLogbook and AirDataUAV
- Flight records (pilot section) now allow to store battery and weather data
- Fixed bug: previous day observations (TAF) throws an error on 1st day of the month (incorrect parsing)
- Fixed bug: when a NOTAM.C-field (valid until) is an estimate, the date parser fails.
- Enhancement (pilot area): generate static maps with overlays from WMS Tile server
1.12 - 17 October 2017
- Fixed bug: Internal server error on CheckWX (invalid SSL certificate) threw an error. Now reverts to NOAA.
- Enhancement: export pilot log as PDF (Portable Document Format) according Belgian legislation
1.11 - 06 July 2017
- Minor enhancement and bug fixes
1.10 - 30 June 2017
- Enhancement: Pilot-button (login) now takes you back to the originating page
- Enhancement: cached NOTAMs, with 30' refresh rate
- Enhancement: cached ICAO airport data (retrieved for NOTAMs) to SQL-Server
- Data: replaced OpenAIP with proprietary AIP, based on Belgocontrol lateral limits and the Nationaal Geografisch Instituut WMS-map service data.
- Enhancement: implement background services (using HangFire.io).
- Fixed bug: NOTAM and METAR "not available" are no longer considered valid, and result in inquiring different source(s).
- Enhancement: the map coordinates now also support the NOTAM-Q message coordinate system (Lat-Lng-Radius) and will display the center point.
- Enhancement: converting AIP lateral limits to POLYGONs, including following the Belgian border. [Administrators only]
- Feature: calculate the shortest path along the Belgian border, given two coordinates. [Administrators only]
1.02 - 11 May 2017
- Enhancement: "About"-list with software updates to the website.
- Fixed bug: NOTAM/PiB were using local date/time (US-server based) rather than UTC to retrieve and display NOTAMs.
- Fixed bug: Coordinate parsing on Belgocontrol coordinates failed for complex lateral limits.
1.01 - 10 May 2017
- Feature: Added "find location" with AIP retrieval to map;
- Feature: Added "AIP List with visual lateral limits to map "
- Fixed bug: RED being interpreted as recent weather code in particular cases;
- Feature: OpenAIP integration into application (client and administration);
- Feature: CIRCLE, BELGOCONTROL and ARC interpretation added to AIP Controller. This allows the customisation of the OpenAIP-retrieved data.
- Feature: Provided PIB information for today and/or tomorrow, likewise BelgoControl.
1.00 - 15 April 2017